Queensland AgTech Month is celebrating our own home-grown Queensland community of AgTech big thinkers, forward planners and invested innovators.
A variety of activities will showcase the breadth of AgTech capability in Queensland that we have at our fingertips and how agribusinesses that are embracing the cutting edge innovations are transforming their businesses and operations.
Queensland farming is well-known for its resilience and agility, adapting to the seasons, markets and conditions at hand. The future is looking bright, with the state’s AgTech sector ready to respond and support agribusiness to address their challenges and embrace new opportunities. So why not get involved? Join an online event and hear about the latest AgTech innovations.
Read all about Queensland AgTech Month.
Queensland AgTech events are being held in every corner of the state throughout November, placing a spotlight on those leading the sector from rural and regional Queensland. Keep up to date with AgTech events happening in November 2020.
AgTech Month webinars
Making Digital Systems Work for your Business
You can watch the Making Digital Systems Work for Your Business webinar that kick started AgTech Month 2020 on Monday 2 November. This webinar will help you to consider the next steps to take to embrace digital innovations and keep pace in a rapidly changing world.
Hear from industry specialists who have started their AgTech journey:
- Bryce Camm, Camm Agricultural Group and Beef Australia 2021—opportunities for digital transformation and showcasing Queensland AgTech on a global stage.
- Kym Hellmuth, Glenelg Cattle Company—presenting a producer's perspective and the benefits and challenges to giving it a go.
- Jerome Leray, InFarm (winner of the 2020 Emerging Leader Award at the Queensland Agriculture Awards)— insight into engaging professional services to support your business.
- Paul Stewart, Department of Agriculture and Fisheries—exploring upcoming technology on the horizon.
- Kylee Carpenter, Food Agility CRC—using Queensland AgTech Finder to find your local supplier.
This is a collaborative event brought to you by the Qld AgTech Cluster, Agrihive and DAF.
AgTech to Market – Challenges and Opportunities
Are you a founder who wants to market your AgTech to the Queensland agricultural value chain? Register now for the FREE AgTech to Market – Challenges and Opportunities webinar to to learn how to promote your products and services on the Queensland AgTech Finder.
Hosted by Kylee Carpenter from Food Agility CRC, Kylee will discuss how AgTech companies can promote their products on AgTech Finder, an independent digital platform for producers to search for AgTech products.
Also hear from PLF Australia’s Paul Stapleton about his journey, challenges and opportunities when starting an AgTech company.