The AgTech Summit will return on the 30 November to 1 December 2020. This event will be fully virtually delivered via a live stream and interactive meeting rooms. Gathering the industries key stakeholders, the summit will draw on the key issues facing the sector and the growing demand for technological advancement in agriculture. Drawing on case studies of AgTech innovation and examples of successful global initiatives, the summit will provide the platform for engaging discussion and networking which is not to be missed.
Key issues to be addressed include:
- Future of farming
- Agri regulation and compliance
- AI in farming
- Robotics and IoT technology
- Supply chain and export opportunities
- Vertical and precisions farming
- Funding start ups
- To farm and on farm connectivity
- Global challenges and opportunities
- Energy cost and reliability
- Innovation in the US/Europe
- Eliminating wastage
- Supporting Australia’s agri ambition
For further information or to register click here.