MobileTECH Ag 2021 offers the opportunity to better understand and utilise operational data to make smarter business decisions. With a focus on technologies such as blockchain, AI, machine learning, big data, robotics, apps and automation across the food and fibre sectors, everyone involved in AgTech is encouraged to attend. The 2 day event will be held in Rotorua, New Zealand with online participation available for Australian and International delegates.
5 key discussions at MobileTECH Ag 2021:
- What are the key digital technology trends and opportunities for the sector?
- How are technologies and innovations being adopted by leading agricultural, horticultural and forestry companies?
- What opportunities come out of the New Zealand Government's 2020 Agritech Industry Transformation Plan?
- Can AgTech play a bigger part in creating a zero-carbon economy?
- Is data ownership, transparency, collection, use and security a major issue moving forward?