AgForce is hosting a property mapping workshop with Tahna Jackson, Recovery Officer, National Drought and North Queensland Flood Response and Recovery Agency.
Computer mapping is one of the most effective property management tools available to producers, helping to improve productivity and planning, natural disaster resilience and achieve best management practice standards.
In this series:
- learn the advantages of using a property map as a property management tool
- get a 12-month subscription to Phoenix Mapping valued at $290
- get one-on-one training with qualified mapping trainers
- start mapping your paddocks, fences & water points
- take home your property data and the most up-to-date government vegetation mapping and elevation data.
This event will be held at the Gregory Downs Hall, Wills Developmental Road, Gregory, Queensland.