Are you an agricultural innovator or stakeholder looking to build out your network and be inspired by successful founders, expert mentors and thought leaders? Join some of Australia’s leading AgTech innovation leaders and immerse yourself in a three and a half day South Australia mission.
- Visit local incubators and tech hubs
- Meet with investment mentors and perfect your pitch
- Sessions on programs, accelerators and grants
- Masterclass with innovation experts
- Network, learn and collaborate with other Australian AgTech start-ups
Supported by Local Buying Foundation, AgFrontier is subsidising 10 places on the mission for people that:
- live in the Central Highlands, Isaac or Woorabinda local government areas
- have an AgTech start-up (at any stage of development from just a ‘big idea’ to market ready) or are a key stakeholder in the innovation ecosystem
- are solving an agricultural or agribusiness problem.
Click here to apply before Thursday, 21 January 2021.