Learn about new technology that may improve productivity and profitability for graziers, hear from John McLaughlin from Gulf Savannah NRM and other guest speakers.
Learn about new technology that may improve productivity and profitability for graziers including:
- Satellite tracking ear tags, with Kim Lane from Ceres Tag
- Supplementation via water, with Chelsea Webster and Tom Feez from DIT AgTech
- Water monitoring solutions, with Rachael Dunn from Farmbot
- Ultrasound tools for preg-testing, with Colin Hammond from Catagra Group
- Harnessing data for decision making, with Shannon Speight and Sam Fryer from Black Box co.
Location: Bedrock Village
Free event but RSVP is required. Contact Keerah, Project Support Officer from Gulf Savannah NRM on 0457 621370, or Keerah.Steele@gulfsavannahnrm.org.
Go to the Future Beef website for more information.