Growers, Graziers, Producers, Industry Representatives and Innovators are invited to the 400M Agrifood Innovation Forum on 13-14 July 2022, hosted by Toowoomba and Surat Basin Enterprise (TSBE).
The Forum, which puts AgTech in the fast lane, will allow delegates to hear from global leaders in innovation. You can also network with industry professionals to find opportunities to grow their business in the future.
The event, which celebrates its sixth year in 2022, will cover topics on:
- Queensland’s AgTech Opportunity
- Agrifood supply chain innovation showcases and success stories
- Industry Led innovation - What that means
- the growth of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics in Queensland
- current Agrifood research projects to change the way food gets to consumers
- interactive Q&A opportunities
Where: Armitage Centre, Empire Theatre
Guests will enjoy valuable industry networking opportunities and take in the tradeshow of the latest AgTech innovation.
Keynote speakers include:
- J. Matthew Pryor from AgThentic, discussing the Future Forces - A ten-year horizon for Australian agriculture report.
- Dr Amber Marshall from QUT – discussing Critical factors of digital AgTech adoption on Australian Farms study outcomes.
On the evening of day one you will experience a "shark tank-style" entrepreneurial pitch night with drinks and dinner provided. Watch innovators vie to put their projects up in lights.