Duty of care
It’s important to understand your obligations when owning and caring for animals during drought.
This includes the general health and wellbeing, and transportation of animals.
- How to protect the welfare of drought-affected animals
- Livestock ownership requirements for small landholders
- Transporting drought-affected livestock
- Moving horses in Queensland
- Livestock management for small landholders
- Branding and ear marking livestock requirements
- The National Livestock Identification System (NLIS)