North & Far North Queensland Monsoon Trough 25 January - 14 February 2019
The North-west Queensland Monsoon impact and recovery report shows the extent of the damage from the monsoonal floods from January-February 2019. Impacted landholders were surveyed by government and industry to give the most up-to-date picture of the impacts and recovery one year on.
Information and resources to support primary producers affected by the floods in far north and north Queensland.
Financial assistance and recovery support
- Disaster declared areas and financial support
- Apply for Special Disaster Assistance Recovery Grants (primary producer)
- FAQs - Special Disaster Assistance Recovery Grants (primary producer)
- Disaster assistance recovery forms and guidelines
Disaster recovery for farms and landholders
- Disaster recovery for livestock farms
- Pasture management post-floods
- Disaster recovery for crop farming
- Managing weeds, pest animals and invasive ants after a natural disaster
- Disaster clean-up tips
- Rainwater tanks affected by natural disasters