North & Far North Queensland Monsoon Trough 25 January - 14 February 2019
A volunteer vet hotline is in place to provide support and advice to flood-affected producers.
Call 1800 62 19 18. Producers seeking assistance with sick or injured animals should contact the vet hotline or your local vet.
Information and resources to support primary producers affected by the floods in far north and north Queensland.
Financial assistance and recovery support
- Disaster declared areas and financial support
- Apply for Special Disaster Assistance Recovery Grants (primary producer)
- FAQs - Special Disaster Assistance Recovery Grants (primary producer)
- Disaster assistance recovery forms and guidelines
Disaster recovery for farms and landholders
- Disaster recovery for livestock farms
- Pasture management post-floods
- Safe disposal of carcasses after flood
- Disaster recovery for crop farming
- Managing weeds, pest animals and invasive ants after a natural disaster
- Disaster clean-up tips
- Rainwater tanks affected by natural disasters