FEAT Regional Scenarios
To assist growers in their use and understanding of the Farm Economic Analysis Tool (FEAT), the department has created five Regional Scenarios which have been prepopulated with regional data.
The Regional Scenarios demonstrate the functionality of FEAT. The operations, input costs and yields used in these scenarios reflect broad regional trends and are not reflective of any individual situation.
The scenarios have been developed in consultation with growers and industry advisors from each of the following regions; Burdekin (Delta), Burdekin (BHWSS), Tully, Mackay and Herbert.
Download the file according to your region.
FEAT Regional Scenario Example Files
- FEAT Regional Scenario Example File - Burdekin (Delta) (XLS, 4.6MB)
- FEAT Regional Scenario Example File - Burdekin (BHWSS) (XLS, 4.6MB)
- FEAT Regional Scenario Example File - Tully (XLS, 4.6MB)
- FEAT Regional Scenario Example File - Mackay (XLS, 4.6MB)
- FEAT Regional Scenario Example File - Herbert (XLS, 4.6MB)
For information on the major parameters and methods of estimation used in the preparation of the files please download this Regional Scenarios Information Sheet.
The use of the FEAT spreadsheet package and documentation is subject to certain terms and conditions. Please see the FEAT software licence for further details.
Once you have downloaded FEAT, you will need to register before you can use it. Please follow the instructions when you first open the downloaded file.
- Free for all Australian sugarcane growers (after registering)
- Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Release/publish date:
- December 2019
- Excel spreadsheet (.XLS)
- System and software requirements:
- PC; Microsoft Excel 97 onward