Investigating the vegetable industry's carbon footprint
In late 2008 Horticulture Australia Limited (HAL) commissioned a number of discussion papers to investigate the vegetable industry's carbon footprint.
The discussion papers below were published by HAL and are available for download on the Horticulture Australia website. Scroll down to Vegetable Industry Carbon Footprint Scoping Study - Discussion Papers (VG08107).
- What is a carbon footprint? An overview of definitions and methodologies (PDF, 169.6KB)
- How will carbon footprinting address the issues of reduction, mitigation, emissions trading and marketing (PDF, 209.8KB)
- What carbon footprinting tools are currently available (PDF, 99.1KB)
- Preliminary estimation of the carbon footprint of the Australian vegetable industry (PDF, 401.3KB)
- Who will use the vegetable carbon tool (PDF, 185.5KB)
- Options for mitigating greenhouse gas emissions for the Australian vegetable industry (PDF, 308.1KB)