Investigating the vegetable industry's carbon footprint
In late 2008 Horticulture Australia Limited (HAL) commissioned a number of discussion papers to investigate the vegetable industry's carbon footprint. The discussion papers below were published by HAL.
- What is a carbon footprint? An overview of definitions and methodologies
- How will carbon footprinting address the issues of reduction, mitigation, emissions trading and marketing
- What carbon footprinting tools are currently available
- Preliminary estimation of the carbon footprint of the Australian vegetable industry
- Who will use the vegetable carbon tool
- Options for mitigating greenhouse gas emissions for the Australian vegetable industry