Queensland food and fibre policy
Our vision is to support the growth of a productive and prosperous food and fibre sector in Queensland.
Queensland's food and fibre policy details our commitment to continue delivery of key services across the sector, and refocusing these services in five priority areas:
- Drive growth, efficiency and sustainability
- Support a modern and skilled workforce
- Advance research and development
- Improve Queensland's biosecurity capability
- Deliver service innovation
We have a unique opportunity to capitalise on our strengths and grow our food and fibre industries in a sustainable way.
To meet our challenges, enable the food and fibre sector to increase productivity and prosperity, and drive long-term job creation in regional and rural Queensland, we will work in partnership with industry and stakeholders across the entire supply chain.
Download the Queensland food and fibre policy