You can find information on fisheries development applications, including:
- approvals required for activities that could disturb fish habitats
- resource allocation authorities that you require before submitting a development application
- accepted development requirements for fisheries development
- guidelines for preparing development applicationsthat address State Development Assessment Provisions
For information specifically on the assessment of development proposals that may impact fisheries resources, you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mapping for development assessment may help you determine some referrals that may be triggered by your proposal.
- The State Development and Assessment Provisions (SDAP) sets out matters of interest to the state under the Planning Act. The SDAP outlines how a development application will be assessed under SARA and provides the assessment criteria and codes, guidelines, policies and legislation specific to the assessment of your development.
- Read more about the development assessment process.
- Find a list of requirements that may be relevant to your development.