Business and industry support tools
Queensland has unique opportunities and challenges in agricultural industries as well as for growth of rural communities. By working in partnership with industry and stakeholders across the entire supply chain, DAF assists by enabling the food and fibre sector to increase productivity and prosperity and to drive long-term job creation in regional and rural Queensland.
DAF staff work alongside agricultural industries to identify and develop new opportunities, to support developments that will grow and expand the industries and regional economies. Contact our customer service centre or a regional office and staff can link you with the right people or information to assist with industry information.
Business and industry support tools can also be accessed through the following websites.
Industry support tools
- The Queensland Government's Business Queensland site
- Services for Queenslanders—provides information on transport, employment, families and an range of important services
- Australian Business and Licence Information (ABLIS)—search for government licences, permits, approvals, codes of practice, standards and guidelines to help meet your compliance responsibilities.
- Environment and Science fees and services (e.g. spatial data, fact sheets, reports, permits, searches).
- Toolkits for transfer duty self-assessors (including land and water)
- Property identification code (PICs)
- Licences, permits, approvals and resource use – National Parks
- Disaster and emergency assistance
- Drought assistance—a range of drought services to help primary producers manage their business
- Support services for agricultural businesses
- Native title and cultural heritage information.