Steering Committee for the National Red Imported Fire Ant Eradication Program—South East Queensland
The Steering Committee for the National Red Imported Fire Ant Eradication Program—South East Queensland provides guidance and support to the Program’s operational team on all aspects of the Program’s delivery to ensure that it has the best chance of achieving its objectives.
Read the terms of reference.
|Dr Wendy Craik||Independent Chair|
|Josephine Laduzko||Australian Government|
|Dr John Robertson||Queensland|
|Dr Bruce Christie||New South Wales|
|Sarah Corcoran||Northern Territory|
|Dr Lloyd Klumpp||Tasmania|
|John van Schagen||Western Australia|
- Second quarter (October – December) report 2018-19 (PDF, 11.1MB)
- First quarter (July - September) report 2018-2019 (PDF, 4.3MB)
- Annual report 2017-18 (PDF, 9.7MB)
- Third quarter (January to March) report 2017-2018 (PDF, 2.5MB)
- Second quarter (October to December) report 2017-2018 (PDF, 2.3MB)
- First quarter (July - September) report 2017-2018 (PDF, 1.6MB)