Community Support Services
- Information about disaster recovery services in your area.
- Brochures on regional community support services.
Financial counselling support
- The Rural Financial Counselling Service (RFCS) provides free rural financial counselling to farmers, fishing enterprises, forestry growers and harvesters, and small, related businesses who are suffering financial hardship .
- Information on how to manage stress, relationships and more after a disaster.
- Queensland Farmers Federation has created a website for disaster support to be used as a resource
Emotional and crisis support
- Mental health support and services for people living in rural and remote areas.
- An extensive list of counselling and support groups.
- Emotional support geared towards men, from Mens Line Australia.
Self Recovery App
- Find up-to-date information on preparing and recovering from natural disasters through the Self Recovery App.