DAF staff will be assessing damaged properties. We’ll work with local government and industry to determine what level of natural disaster assistance for primary producers is required.
Please check back for updates and any NDRAA activations.
If you are a primary producer with damage to your farm, please call our Customer Service Centre on 13 25 23.
Don’t spread PanamaTR4 in the Tully Valley
- Don’t spread mud and plant material.
- Avoid sightseeing near flooded banana farms.
- Don’t enter a flooded farm unless it’s an emergency.
- Before you visit, phone the grower and follow on-farm biosecurity procedures.
- Come clean, leave clean - vehicles must be free from mud and plant material on farm entry and exit.
Please read this guide on decontamination for Panama TR4.