Our site is currently being updated and pages are changing regularly. We thank you for your patience during this transition and hope that you find our new site easy to use.

Resource Allocation Authorities

All works involving state resources require consent from the state government, prior to submitting a development application. Fisheries Queensland provides consent for the use of state fisheries resources through a resource allocation authority (RAA).

New applications

Complete part 1 applicant details, and any other applicable parts:

Amend or change an authority


Last updated 12 May 2017