Customer service centre
- 13 25 23 (cost of a local call within Australia)
- Business hours:
- 8am to 5pm—Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
- 9am to 5pm—Thursday
- +61 7 3404 6900
Please use our online enquiries form to submit questions about any of our department activities.
Compliments or complaints
We encourage feedback about our staff, information or service. Please use our compliments and complaints form to provide a compliment or lodge a complaint.
We use social media to share information and interact with you. We can remind you of important events, alert you to breaking news and better communicate with those using mobile devices.
Contact our media team for all media enquiries about agriculture, fisheries, forestry or biosecurity activities in Queensland (for journalists only).
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can call the Auslan Connections (Deaf Services) 07 3892 8554 or 07 3892 8512.
If you need an interpreter, call the one of our service providers:
- Translating and interpreting service (Translationz) on 07 3123 4887
- ONCALL 03 8807 2303 or 03 8807 2339
- Language Loop on 03 9280 1972 or 03 9280 1964
- 2M Language Services 0481 236 799 or 0417 983 076.
If you need any other assistance please contact us using the contact details above.