Spatial datasets produced for the Audit can be viewed on the Web-based Agricultural Land Information (WALI).
WALI is a user-friendly mapping tool which creates simple maps for easy visualisation of Audit information. WALI can be viewed in existing web browsers and on mobile devices such as iPads. It doesn't require the download of software.
- all datasets produced for the Audit including current and potential agricultural land use, important agricultural areas, and location of processing facilities
- supporting information such the location of major transport corridors and services
WALI has a broad range of applications from local government planning and protection of important areas for agriculture, to informing investors of an area's suitability for particular agricultural land uses.
Tips for using WALI
- Click on the 'I want to' tab to quickly access common tasks such as change visible map layers or print the map
- Click on the 'All Available Layers' tab to select certain map themes, such as broadacre cropping
- Click on the 'Tools' icon (next to 'All Available Layers' tab) to display toolbar functions such as navigate, locate, measure, draw, and to open and save projects
- A user guide and help functionality is available under the 'Help' tab on the toolbar
- The viewer for mobile devices has less functionality than the desktop version and differs slightly in appearance
- If users are experiencing difficulties opening WALI, try a different browser such as Mozilla, or update your current browser. Due to changes in Chrome, WALI opens best in Internet Explorer or Mozilla
- As a result of recent MapData Services changes to the WALI basemap, you may receive an error message when opening to program. In this instance, please clear your browser history and reload the site. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if the problem persists
Terms and Conditions
The data published in this product is produced for information purposes only.
While the State of Queensland (represented by the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries) takes every care to ensure the accuracy of the data used to generate this product, it makes no representations or warranties about its accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency or suitability for any particular purpose and (to the extent permitted by law) disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages (including direct, indirect and consequential damages) and costs which might be incurred as a consequence of reliance on the data, or as a result of the data being inaccurate or incomplete in any way and for any reason.
All data sets are updated as they become available to provide the most current information.