We are committed to supporting agribusinesses to build AgTech and digital capability and capacity across value chains.
The future is complex and unpredictable, but the opportunities to grow and prosper are energising industry, government and communities to develop and deploy new technology.
The key to success is working together with partners, industry, businesses and local governments.
By boosting productivity, developing new value-added and globally competitive products, and supporting regional Queensland communities and jobs across the value chain, we can continue to build a strong agribusiness sector.
The Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (DAF) has drafted a roadmap for digital and technological transformation of Queensland agribusinesses. You are invited to give your feedback to support the digital and technological transformation of agribusiness in Queensland.
Strategies connected with AgTech
- Low Emissions Agriculture Roadmap 2022–2032
- Climate Positive Brisbane 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- State Infrastructure Strategy 2022
- Queensland Trade and Investment Strategy 2022–2032
- Innovation for a Future Economy 2022–2032 Roadmap
- A Place to Innovate – Queensland Innovation Precincts and Places Strategy
- Digital Professional Workforce Action Plan 2020–2024
- Queensland Agriculture Industry Workforce Plan 2022–2027
- Queensland Advanced Manufacturing 10-Year Roadmap and Action Plan
- Queensland Biofutures 10-year and roadmap and action plan
- Queensland Energy and Jobs Plan
- Good people. Good jobs: Queensland Workforce Strategy 2022–2032
Get in touch
We want to engage collaboratively with agripreneurs and businesses to establish projects and programs that will transform the way we meet future food, fibre, foliage and fuel needs.
Get in touch to inform our policy and planning.
Connect with your AgTech community.
Last updated: 27 Feb 2023