The adoption of AgTech is growing in response to increasing consumer demand for reliable and high-quality food.
AgTech helps with traceability while delivering gains in productivity and profitability, but training and cyber security need to be considered.
To help farmers with agtech adoption, the Agtech and Logistics Hub and Agforce have teamed up to hold an informative and thought-provoking meeting with the theme ‘connect, protect and deploy’.
A barbeque and refreshments will be provided.
- improve digital connectivity on your Farm - Telstra
- protect with cyber security - Aliva
- understand digital literacy – Agforce
- Traceability of produce from paddock to plate - Itrazo
- example of the possible - In-Farm
When: Thursday, 24 November 2022
Time: From 4:30pm
Where: Agtech and Logistics Hub, Witmack Road and, Vision Street, QLD 4350
Last updated: 18 Oct 2022