A career with us is an opportunity to work and learn in an ever-changing environment that is efficient, innovative, and resilient.
There are exciting opportunities to deliver economic, environmental and social benefits to all Queenslanders by working in the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries. The department offers a wide range of roles that will help you build a challenging, yet rewarding, career while maintaining a healthy work–life balance.
Our range of roles include:
- Science – Veterinarians, Biologists, Laboratory technicians, Scientific assistants, Entomologists
- Licensing, surveillance, and investigations
- Forestry rangers, and resource managers
- Environmental officers, Industry development, Agricultural economists, Food industry development
- Biosecurity officers and inspectors, Animal attendants, Community engagement officers, Auditors, investigators
- Corporate – lawyers, financial managers, human resource management, administrators, executive assistants, communication specialists, policy officers, project leaders, customer services
- IT – spatial information, computer systems engineers, web designers, graphic designers, data base support, application support
Greater Graduate Program
The Greater Graduate Program provides university graduates with opportunities across Queensland Government departments.
What we offer
Within the Public Service, staff enjoy a range of competitive working conditions.
How to apply
Information on how to apply for positions and processes.