The department holds a number of public registers. Some we are required to hold by law and others relate to the function of the agency.
Although privacy and confidentiality issues prevent disclosure of some information, other information may be accessed by the public at no cost or for a fee.
Lists and registers related to the functions of the agency
Registers related to the legislation the department administers
- Biosecurity accreditation schemes register
- Brands register
- Dog breeders register
- Pet microchip identification licence holder register
- Register of accredited certifiers of biosecurity certificates
- Register of agricultural chemicals distributors licence
- Register of auditors under the Biosecurity Act 2014
- Register of biosecurity orders
- Register of fishing authorities and fisheries development approvals
- Register of prohibited matter and restricted matter permits
- Registers related to exhibited animals
- Register of scientific users