Registers related to exhibited animals
Register of exhibited animal authorities
The Register of exhibited animal authorities contains information about exhibited animal-authorities which allow exhibition and dealing with an exhibited animal under the Exhibited Animals Act 2015 S100 including:
- name and contact details of authority holder
- the category of the authority
- the term of the authority and expiry date
- identification of either or both of the particular authorised animal or species
- the way in which an authorised animal is to be exhibited
- for an exhibition license- each regular enclosure site under the license
- other information the chief executive considers appropriate.
Register of accredited persons
The Register of accredited persons contains information about persons who hold an accreditation to carry out private assessments and private assessment reports under the Exhibited Animals Act 2015 S129 including:
- person’s name and contact details
- conditions imposed on accredited person’s accreditation
- term of accreditation.
For further information about Exhibited animal authorities or Accredited persons, an application can be made by a person and payment of a fee. The person may buy a copy of all or part of the information held in the publicly available part of the register.
For further information on these registers please contact:
- Post: Department of Agriculture and Fisheries, PO Box 5083, Nambour Qld 4560
- Phone: The Department of Agriculture and Fisheries Customer Service Centre on 13 25 23
If you would like any further assistance, please contact the Customer Service Centre on 13 25 23.