This publication was produced under a previous government
- Nicholas Woods, Geoff Cowles, Jodi Crome, Rowan Lambourne, Paul Simpson, Rick Webster
- Publication details:
- ISBN 0 7345 0321 0
- Bibliographic details:
- 145 pp; includes graphs, diagrams
This comprehensive text for farmers, growers, trainers, spray contractors and operators provides expert advice on using agricultural chemicals safely and efficiently. It covers the use of fungicides, herbicides, insecticides and other pesticides.
- control of agricultural pests
- pest biology
- product formulations and labels
- product safety, transport, storage and disposal
- management of agricultural chemical resistance
- spray and other application technologies
- spray application equipment
- agricultural chemical drift management
- the law and agricultural chemicals.
Use the manual for training
The manual is suitable for use by registered training organisations in education programs on the safe handling of agricultural chemicals.
Get a copy of the report
|Download the complete report:|
Important note about copyright
Under the copyright conditions attached to this publication, the downloading and printing of this publication by any person or organisation is confined to individual personal research or study purposes only. Any person or organisation wishing to reproduce or print off multiple copies of this publication for any purpose whatsoever must have the prior written approval of the copyright owners before doing so.