As of 1 July 2016, fire ant biosecurity zones come into effect and will replace all previous versions of the fire ant restricted area.
South east Queensland
- Fire ant biosecurity zone map (PDF, 3.9MB)
This map shows the biosecurity zones for fire ants within south east Queensland. Check if your suburb is subject to movement restrictions.
- Fire ant biosecurity zones suburbs list
List of suburbs found within the fire ant biosecurity zones.
- Interstate plant quarantine area for South East Queensland (PDF, 2.0MB)
This map shows where restrictions apply in South East Queensland for the interstate movement of fire ant carriers to prevent the spread of fire ants.
- Fire ant biosecurity zone map and declaration notice (PDF, 392.7KB)
This map shows the declared biosecurity zone for fire ants within Gladstone.
- Interstate plant quarantine area for Gladstone (PDF, 830.7KB)
This map shows where restrictions apply in the Gladstone area for the interstate movement of fire ant carriers to prevent the spread of fire ants.
Maps are based on data provided with the permission of The State of Queensland - Department of Natural Resources and Mines 2012; The State of Queensland - Department of Agriculture and Fisheries and Pitney Bowes Software 2012. Mapping products created by Spatial Services, BQCC, Oxley.