Calling all Junior Weedbusters!
Take up the challenge and find out what you can do to stop the spread of weeds and help the environment. Check out our Junior Action Plan for more information.
Weedbuster board game
Print out this board game, get a couple of dice and some counters.
Start your journey in bushland, working your way through the catchment towards the sea, encountering information about invasive plants and animals along the way to becoming an official Weedbuster.
Print or photocopy at A3 size.
There are 10 different drawings about weeds and questions to get you thinking. Colour, complete or draw your own solution.
- 'Bless You!'... Some weeds can make you wheezy and sneezy (PDF, 145 kB)
- Some weeds can harm animals or people (PDF, 143 kB)
- Oh No! What do you think is happening to the platypus and the fish? (PDF, 213 kB)
- Poor koala is running away (PDF, 157 kB)
- Pretty flowers can be nasty weeds (PDF, 153 kB)
- Always be aware of what you plant in your garden (PDF, 158 kB)
- Oh dear! Doesn't the platypus look worried? (PDF, 168 kB)
- Look at the poor tree! (PDF, 157 kB)
- Ouch! What is happening to the possum? (PDF, 148 kB)
- What is this man doing and how does it affect the environment? (PDF, 170 kB)
Print out and colour in these great Weedbuster pictures.