Our Annual report 2018-19 (PDF, 6.2MB) provides information on the department's performance against its objectives as outlined in the Strategic plan 2017-2021 (PDF, 634.4KB) (revised May 2019). It also demonstrates our achievements, our corporate governance, financial performance, organisational development and future direction.
The Annual report plays an important role in fulfilling the department’s commitments to accountability and transparency.
Annual report disclaimer
The materials presented on this site and in the listed pdf files are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of the annual report on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version.
The official copy of the Annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from Queensland Parliament's Tabled papers.
- 2018-19 Annual report (PDF, 6.2MB)
- Government bodies (statutory bodies and other entities) (PDF, 722.5KB)
- Open Data datasets; Consultancy Fees, Overseas Travel and Language Services Policy
Report in sections
- Our department (PDF, 2.5MB)
- Our performance (PDF, 1.7MB)
- Our priorities for 2019–20 (PDF, 107.0KB)
- Our future DAF—preparing the way (PDF, 713.1KB)
- Financial statements—30 June 2019 (PDF, 889.4KB)
- Our finances (PDF, 234.6KB)
- Disclosures (PDF, 681.9KB)
- Government bodies (PDF, 722.5KB)
Financial statements disclaimer
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of financial statements on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The electronic versions are provided solely on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying their accuracy, completeness and currency. Although considerable resources are used to prepare and maintain the electronic versions, the Queensland Government accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting reliance on the electronic versions.
As noted above the official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from Queensland Parliament's Tabled papers.