The search facility for this site can be found in the top right-hand corner of all web pages. To perform a search, enter one or more words in the search box and select 'search' (or press the 'enter' key on your keyboard).
- Documents containing all your words will be displayed first, followed by documents that contain some of your words.
- Searches are not case-sensitive so there is no need to use capital letters.
- Using words such as a, an, the or of, will not improve the results of your search.
- You can use quotation characters around your words to match an exact phrase e.g. "exotic pest fish".
Each result will include:
- the document title shown as a link that can be selected
- a short summary of the document
- the web address of the information displayed as a link that can be selected
- the document's size in kilobytes.
Our advanced search provides additional options for making your search more precise.
These options include:
- phrase search
- word exclusion
- file type
- publication date.