Creating a link to our website
The State of Queensland, through the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (DAF), welcomes administrators of websites who wish to place links on their sites to DAF web pages.
However, to do this, we require you to comply with our link conditions listed below.
Creating a link from your website
- You can make a link from your site to any page on the DAF website.
Authorised text for the link
- Your link to a page must use the same words that are used for the title of that page.
Other trademarks, logos, icons, text and artwork
- You must not use any other trademark, logo, icon, text or artwork as, or as part of, your link to a page on the DAF site.
Positioning the link
You may place your link to suit your needs if it complies with this Agreement and the following conditions:
- The link must appear clearly and distinctly from any other link, text or graphics.
- The link must not be used in any way to represent or imply falsely, deceptively or confusingly that either DAF, or the State of Queensland, endorses or is affiliated with or related to, any third party (including you) or products.
- Neither you nor the material on your DAF website will disparage DAF or the State of Queensland, or their goods or services.
- Your World Wide Web site, and the material on it, must conform to accepted standards of public decency and good taste. It must not expose DAF or the State of Queensland to any risk of liability under any criminal or civil law.
You agree to use, and to link to, pages on the DAF website at your own risk. Neither DAF nor the State of Queensland will be liable for any loss or damage from any cause (including negligence) to your website and system, or to people linking to us from your website(s), caused by or in connection with a link to a page on the DAF website. Any such loss or damage will be your responsibility.
You agree to indemnify DAF and the State of Queensland, and keep them indemnified against all actions, claims, costs, demands, damages or liability arising in any manner from a breach by you of the terms of this agreement.
DAF reserves the right to change these terms at any time and solely at its discretion. If possible, DAF will try to provide advance notice of any changes. DAF reserves the right, solely at its discretion, to request removal of your link at any time. It also reserves the right to review your link. If, in its sole discretion, DAF considers that your link does not comply with this Agreement, you must correct the deficiency on reasonable notice from DAF. Failure to comply with a request or notice may result in termination of your permission to provide a link, and may result in legal proceedings.
- Contact our Customer Service Centre.