Usual conditions of granting copyright permission
The granting of copyright permission, if provided, will be subject to the terms and conditions of a copyright agreement to be signed by both parties. Usual conditions include but are not limited to:
- Non-exclusive licence and territorially limited.
- Valid for a specified period or on one-off basis.
- Payment of a copyright fee, as per the following table, or as per particular circumstances relevant to the request.
- Attribution of copyright in the following manner: © The State of Queensland, Department of Agriculture and Fisheries [publication year], and if necessary, a disclaimer.
Guide to copyright fees
All fees include GST.
|Copyright work||Commercial use||Non-commercial use|
|Webpages, web articles, information or fact sheets||* $1.10 per page or $220||* $0.55 per page or $110|
|Books, Journal articles and similar publications||* $1.10 per page or $220||* $0.55 per page or $110|
|CDs, CD-ROMs, videos||$110 per piece||-|
* Whichever amount is higher.
Please note that the above fees may vary depending on the intended use of the work, number of copies to be reproduced, frequency of use, etc. Requests to reproduce material other than the above will be considered on an individual basis.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk *.