Queensland Agriculture Coordination Group
The Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (DAF) established the Agricultural Coordination Group (ACG) to support the agriculture and fisheries sectors, agri-food supply chains and industry stakeholders with information and advice around emerging issues and major incidents affecting their industries and the food and fibre supply chain.
The group meets as required to:
- share intelligence
- help stakeholders make timely decisions
- identify support mechanisms.
The forum has assisted industry and government with:
- responding to the COVID-19 pandemic
- emergency responses to natural disasters and adverse major weather events
- undertaking biosecurity preparedness for any emergency animal disease incursions.
The group has representation from:
- government agencies
- peak agricultural bodies
- industry groups
- supply chain sectors.
DAF continues to work connect with industry stakeholders at all levels and across Queensland’s regions to give producers and industry fast access to relevant information to keep our food and fibre supply chains open.
Subscribe to Agriculture News and receive the latest updates and news in Queensland.
For more information:
- call 13 25 23
- email firstname.lastname@example.org.