Queensland Traceability Advisory Group (QTAG)
The Queensland Traceability Advisory Group (QTAG) is made up of key government agencies and industry representatives across the sheep and goat supply chain. QTAG has been formed to ensure a joint collaborative process is undertaken to implement electronic identification (eID) in Queensland.
Chaired by Queensland’s Chief Veterinary Officer Dr Allison Crook, the group includes:
- Australian Livestock Marketing Association
- Australian Livestock and Property Agents
- Australian Lot Feeders Association
- Australian Meat Industry Council
- Industry Systems Company
- Rural Stock and Crime Squad
- Queensland Dairy Organisation
- QTAG meets monthly.
QTAG has been formed to ensure a joint collaborative process is undertaken to implement eID for sheep and goats in Queensland.
Read more about mandatory sheep and goat individual electronic identification.