The Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (DAF) has provided forecasts and trends in Queensland agriculture, fisheries and forestry production for over 20 years.
Forecasts on the Gross Value of Production were formerly published as Prospects and later AgTrends.
DAF acknowledges contributions from:
- DAF researchers and industry experts
- Queensland Government Statistician's Office
- Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- United States Department of Agriculture.
- Avocados Australia
- Cotton Australia
- Queensland Dairyfarmers' Organisation
- Turf Queensland
- Nursery & Garden Industry Queensland
- Flower Association of Queensland
- Australian Lot Feeders' Association
- Australian Wool Production Forecasting Committee
- Queensland Sugar Limited
- Hort Innovation Australia
- Meat and Livestock Australia
Market commentators and industry media
- ABC Rural
- Queensland Country Life
- The Land
- Beef Central
We welcome your feedback:
- email email@example.com
- call 13 25 23.
Last updated: 23 Mar 2023