The diversity of our regions enables Queensland to produce a wide range of high-quality produce year-round.
Explore the data to see:
- major growing regions across Queensland
- what they produce
- their GVP
- total area of production
- number of agricultural enterprises.
Open the dashboard in a new window Open the dashboard in a new window
The GVP for Queensland's regions is estimated using:
- DAF forecasts for agricultural production
- Australian Bureau of Statistics data at the Statistical Area 2 level.
Explore the data
- Download all trade data
- National trade data
- Economic dashboard on trade, gross state product and employment in Queensland
- Regional tools and statistics
- Regional labour force statistics
- Horticulture market performance and shopper behaviour
Find out more
- Food and agribusiness from Trade and Investment Queensland.
Last updated: 23 Mar 2023