Register of accredited certifiers
The Register of accredited certifiers contains the following particulars for each accredited certifier granted accreditation under chapter 15 of the Biosecurity Act 2014:
- the accredited certifier’s name
- the accredited certifier's contact details
- the accreditation conditions imposed on the accredited certifier’s accreditation
- the term of the accreditation.
The Biosecurity Regulation 2016 states a range of activities that require a biosecurity certificate issued by an accredited certifier. Biosecurity Queensland inspectors are accredited certifiers.
If you require a certificate to move cattle tick carriers between the locations stated in sections 80-83 of the Regulation, access the list of accredited certifiers for cattle tick.
If you require a biosecurity certificate for the interstate or intrastate movement of plants or plant products, a list of contacts will be uploaded in the near future. In the meantime, please contact the Customer Service Centre on 13 25 23.
For other circumstances which require a biosecurity certificate under the Biosecurity Act, please contact:
- Post: Department of Agriculture and Fisheries, PO Box 5083, Nambour Qld 4560
- Phone: The Department of Agriculture and Fisheries Customer Service Centre on 13 25 23
If you would like any further assistance, please contact the Customer Service Centre on 13 25 23.