Register of biosecurity orders
The Register of biosecurity orders contains the following information related to biosecurity orders issued under chapter 13 of the Biosecurity Act 2014:
- the real property description of the land to which the order relates
- the local government area in which the land is situated
- the day the order was given
- information about the biosecurity matter or any other thing to which the order relates
- the action required to be taken under the order
- the period stated in the order for taking the action.
Details on the Register of biosecurity orders are not published, as the information is confidential.
Apply to purchase information on the Register
Under section 379(6) of the Biosecurity Act 2014 you may apply to buy a copy of all or part of the information held in the Register of biosecurity orders.
Please note: Approval of requests to purchase information is at the discretion of the chief executive or delegate. A request may be refused if the chief executive or delegate considers the particular circumstances make disclosure of information inappropriate.
To apply to purchase information from the Register of biosecurity orders, you must complete the application for information on a register held under the Biosecurity Act 2014 (PDF, 770.5KB) and pay the fee as prescribed under the Biosecurity Regulation 2016.
If you would like any further assistance, please contact the Customer Service Centre on 13 25 23.