COVID-19: Branding and earmarking submissions
- Currently only horse and cattle three-piece brand applications and pig brand applications, are being processed. Clients should delay lodging applications for symbol brands or earmarks, until after the Covid-19 pandemic.
- All brand and earmark applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For security reasons, credit card details must not be entered on the application form.
- Once the application form is received, licensing and transaction staff will call applicants to process fee payments via a secured line.
- Applications may take up to 80 working days to process.
- Do not post applications as they will not be received by processing staff.
- A branding exemption is in place and cattle producers are not required to brand cattle with a live weight in excess of 100kg before sale. The exemption will apply until the end of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Registering a brand or earmark
Please note: We cannot accept credit card payment details via email.
- Sheep brand and/or earmark application
- Cattle and horse brand and/or earmark application
- Pig brand application
- Transfer brand or earmark application
- Horse and cattle symbol branding options
- Sheep and earmark codes
- Cattle earmark codes and shapes
- Three piece brand options
Changing your details
- Request change of details to registered brand, earmark or tattoo
- Cancellation authority (PDF, 225.5KB)
- Cancellation in favour (DOC, 43.0KB)
Note: If you would like to change your personal details, please contact us or your local Biosecurity office.
You may either:
- return your brands online if your current registered details are correct
- complete and submit a brands return form (PDF, 508.8KB)