COVID-19: Branding and earmarking submissions
Due to the Covid-19 lockdown there are some changes to the brands application process:
- All brand and earmark applications, must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For security reasons, credit card details must not be entered on application form.
- Once the application form is received, licensing and transaction staff will call applicants to process fee payments via a secured line.
- Do not post applications as they will not be received by processing staff.
- Only horse and cattle 3 piece brand applications and pig brand applications, will be processed until after the lockdown. Clients should delay lodging applications for symbol brands or earmarks, until after the Covid-19 lockdown is lifted.
Registering a brand or earmark
Please note: We cannot accept credit card payment details via email.
- Sheep brand and/or earmark application
- Cattle and horse brand and/or earmark application
- Pig brand application
- Transfer brand or earmark application
- Horse and cattle symbol branding options
- Sheep and earmark codes
- Cattle earmark codes and shapes
- Three piece brand options
Changing your details
- Request change of details to registered brand, earmark or tattoo
- Cancellation authority (PDF, 225.5KB)
- Cancellation in favour (DOC, 43.0KB)
Note: If you would like to change your personal details, please contact us or your local Biosecurity office.
You may either:
- return your brands online if your current registered details are correct
- complete and submit a brands return form (PDF, 508.8KB)