Branding and earmarking submissions
You must consider the following submissions information when applying for a brand or earmark:
- The exemption allowing temporary COVID-19 branding relief for cattle producers ceased as of 30 June 2023, coinciding with the scaling back of the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency.
- Email all brand and earmark applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not enter credit card details on the application form.
- Payments are processed via BPoint. You will be contacted by a member of staff regarding payment when your application is being processed.
- There is currently a 40-working day turnaround period for all applications.
Registering a brand or earmark
Please note: We cannot accept credit card payment details via email.
- Sheep brand and/or earmark application
- Cattle and horse brand and/or earmark application
- Pig brand application
- Transfer brand or earmark application
- Horse and cattle symbol branding options
- Sheep and earmark codes
- Cattle earmark codes and shapes
- Three piece brand options
Changing your details
- Request change of details to registered brand, earmark or tattoo
- Cancellation authority (PDF, 225.5KB)
- Cancellation in favour (DOC, 43.0KB)
Note: If you would like to change your personal details, please contact us or your local Biosecurity office.
You may either:
- return your brands online if your current registered details are correct
- complete and submit a brands return form (PDF, 508.8KB)